Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Learning Myth: Why I'll Never Tell MySon he's Smart

Ruth Mitchell
ET-Growth Mindset
S. Khan. (2014, August 19). The learning myth: Why I'll never tell my son he's smart [Web log comment]. Retrieved from The Learning Myth Why I'll Never Tell My Son He's Smart

This blog post was written by Salman Khan - founder of Khan Academy. His blog post explains his journey with the "You can learn anything" movement and the growth mindset: We can all learn anything if we are willing to work at it. He discusses how this applies to how we communicate, work with others, and learn something new. Today, with access to the Internet and the variety of learning opportunities, we now have even more opportunities to learn and grow-no matter what age.

No comments:

Post a Comment