Sunday, February 26, 2017

Five Librarian Bloggers to Follow

Iansito, Karah
Z

Scardilli, B. (2015, February 3).  Five librarian bloggers to follow.  Retrieved from

Jewel Cheng, a classmate in my INFO 210 class, posted this link to librarian bloggers to follow, and although they are not specific to school libraries, I think following them is a great way to connect to the broader community of librarians and be in touch with professional development in all realms of librarianship.  I added a bunch to my twitter feed, and am feeling inspired to start my own blog after sifting through just six or seven of the profiles.  Great fun!  

Among other things, each profile highlights the librarian’s blogging beginnings, areas of interest, expert advice, and includes a link to a sample post.  Scardilli's profiles themselves are really excellent and exemplary.  



No comments:

Post a Comment