Sunday, August 13, 2017

Theories of Learning and Computer-Mediated Instructional Technologies

Lopez, Carrie

ET

Hung, D. (2001). Theories of Learning and Computer-Mediated Instructional Technologies. Educational Media International, 38(4), 281-287. doi:10.1080/09523980110105114. http://woulibrary.wou.edu.my/weko/eed502/Theories_of_Learning_and_CMI_Technologies.pdf

Explains different educational theories and argues that there is a place for all theories in educational practice. I appreciated this article, as I often feel that new theories are presented as "this NEW theory is the right one!" and I have often felt that there really is a little bit of all of the theories I have studied in my classroom everyday. So, I appreciated this article reinforcing what I experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment