Monday, March 13, 2017

Constructivism as a Paradigm for Teaching and Learning

Hudson, Evelyn

ET

Educational Broadcasting Corporation. (2004). Workshop: Constructivism as a paradigm for teaching and learning. Retrieved from http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/concept2class/index.html

This short workshop provides an excellent overview of constructivist learning. Different pages explain how it applies to the classroom, the history of the theory, and more. There are expert interviews with teachers for those who prefer a more visual learning experience.

I feel I have a much better understanding of constructivism after reading through this workshop. I really appreciated the real-life examples that made the theory come alive for me. I also like how each topic was on a different page so I didn't feel overwhelmed by the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment