Friday, March 17, 2017

Models for Designing Your Personal Learning Environment

Hudson, Evelyn

IL

Malamed, C. (n.d.). Models for designing your personal learning environment. Retrieved from http://theelearningcoach.com/elearning2-0/designing-personal-learning-environment/

This article provides several models of personal learning environments. In addition to describing many different kinds of models, there are also diagrams and real-life examples of the models created by other learners. This page also links out to more useful examples if needed.

After reading this article, I felt that I had a much better understanding of how to approach my own personal learning environment and the options available to me. It seems like a much less daunting task now that I understand it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment